Austrian custom bass builder BITE Guitars introduces the Dragon Bass, a monster bass featuring a JPJ pickup configuration and parallel/series wiring. A whopping seven different pickup configurations are at your disposal, the series setting adds up the power of two of BITE's proprietary high-output pickups, each of them producing a record 1000 millivolt output. Five different necks can be individually chosen with hard maple or black locust fretboards.
The Dragon Bass was first devised and built for the rock bassist and composer Alberto Rigoni, its impressive artwork was designed by the hard rock design team of all4band.com. The Dragon Bass is the first in BITE's premium edition, a product line featuring unique sound options and artwork.
- Pickups: BITE® 1000mV single coils & split coil in special position
- Pickup configurations: bridge only – parallel JJ – parallel PJ – neck only J – neck only P – series JJ – series PJ
- Body: US alder, quite white finish, black dragon body art
- Neck: hard maple, 38,1mm nut width, D profile
- Nut: Graph Tech®
- Pickguard: black 3-ply
- Tuners: BITE® black clover
- Bridge: GOTOH® chrome brass
- Screw color: black
- Strings: 4 D’Addario® EXL170