From BITE Guitars: This customer wouldn't have just a little bit of Motown. He said, "Can you make me a PP bass? Not a P, not a PJ, but a PP, can you? Selector positions: P neck, PP series and mute, that's all, mute. And while you're at it, put on Thomastik flatwound strings, will you? Oh, and no volume knob. You heard me right. Who needs a volume? Full bass blast all day long."
Who are we to argue against such sensible notions?
- BITE model: Punch PP
- Pickups: Two passive BITE 1000mV split coils in standard & bridge position, white
- Body: Red alder (alnus rubra)
- Finish: Candy Apple Red
- Neck: Vintage tinted hard maple (acer saccharum), backside matt speed finish
- Nut width: 41.9 mm
- Fretboard: Vintage tinted hard maple (acer saccharum) & black dots
- Nut: Natural cattle bone
- Pickguard: Funky Red
- Control knobs: Diamond domes chrome
- Neck plate: Chrome
- BITE Tuning Machines: Chrome clover
- Bridge: GOTOH brass chrome
- Strap buttons: Vintage chrome
- Screw color: Chrome
- Wiring: Snap connections; pickup selector: P neck - PP series - mute; tone; no volume knob
- Strings: Thomastik-Infeld JF344 flatwounds
- Scale length: 34"
- Weight: 3.8 kg
For more visit: BITE Guitars