Today, Reverb—a leading website and app for buying and selling music gear—partnered with bassist Joe Principe to launch The Official Joe Principe of Rise Against Reverb Shop. The shop will feature nearly 80 items used throughout the legendary bassist and Rise Against co-founder’s career.
Among the items in The Official Joe Principe of Rise Against Reverb Shop will be:
- A Fender Tony Franklin Fretted Precision Bass used in the recording of Rise Against's sixth studio album Endgame and in the song "Help is on the Way," the group's first song to reach the Billboard Hot 100.
- A Fender P Bass American '57 Reissue US Vintage Series that was used by Principe during the recording of the album The Sufferer & the Witness and the tour following its 2006 release. It was also featured in the music video for the single "Prayer of the Refugee."
- A Fender Jazz Bass Geddy Lee MIJ that was first used by Principe on Siren Song of the Counter Culture and its supporting tour.
- A Sonic Blue Nash P Bass that Principe used on Rise Against's 2017 record, Wolves.
- A 2014 Fender Custom Shop ProtoBass that’s been in Principe’s collection for the past five years.
To view the bass guitars, amps, effects, and more in The Official Joe Principe of Rise Against Reverb Shop, visit: https://reverb.com/shop/official-rise-against