Before joining Panic! At The Disco in 2018, Nicole shared the stage alongside a variety of talents including: Miley Cyrus, Troye Sivan, Billy Ray Cyrus, Daya, Fat Joe, Remy Ma, Ty Dolla $ign, as well as many others; earning her title of bass goddess.
Nicole has been a Fender loyalist from the start of her musical journey playing a variety of Fender bass guitars. Her go-to’s have included a Fender Jazz or Precision Bass, both four- and five-strings, which she has used to perform on a plethora of stages, tours, and television performances such as SNL, The Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, The Voice, Billboard Awards with her distinct technique of switching from Motown to Funk simultaneaously.
The new Fender series elevates the standards of performance-grade instruments for artists, like Nicole Row herself, making the performance seamless, so artists can focus on their art and sharing it in its finest form whether on stage, in a studio or on social.
What's New in the American Performer:
- Newly designed Yosemite™ pickups:
- These alnico pickups deliver sonic versatility and tonalities to help create your perfect sound across every musical genre
- Patented Double-Tap™ Humbucking pickup:
- An innovative product design that incorporates a split/tapping system to smoothly toggle between humbucking and single coil pickup for even tone
- Provides full-throated humbucking and expressive single coil tonalities without the volume loss typical in split coil pickups so you get all the tonal flexibility without compromise
- ClassicGear™ Vintage-Modern tuner:
- Kluson-style 18:1 drop-in replacement tuners to get the best of both worlds with vintage styling and a modern gear ratio, so the guitar tunes accurately and stays in tune
- Enhanced electronics:
- A new Push-Pull Pot provides different tonal features across models and the Grease Bucket Circuit cuts treble without loss of gain or clarity
- Allows you to add your neck pickup or tap your humbucker with a quick push of the button and dial in your perfect tone on the fly
- 5 brand new colors including 2 satin finishes:
- White, Aubergine, Honeyburst, Penny, Satin Surf Green, Satin Lake Placid Blue
- New models:
- Jazzmaster, Mustang, Mustang Bass, Precision Bass, Jazz Bass, Telecaster HMM
- For more visit: Fender