Vola Guitars is also introduces new direct-to-consumer pricing, making the Vola 5 STM even more accessible to musicians worldwide.
The Vola Vasti 5 STM J1 showcases a seamless blend of artistry and technical excellence and the first-ever Vola ATR-I Active 3 band EQ. Crafted in collaboration with Steve Tréguier (The Dali ThunderingConcept), this unparalleled instrument is equipped with a myriad of cutting-edge features, designed to elevate your playing experience to new heights.
- Construction: Bolt-on neck
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Roasted maple, Vola Modern C shape (bass) 1F(21.5mm)/ 12F(24mm)
- Fingerboard : Roasted Maple, 12″ Radius
- Inlays: MOP “ST” Logo on 12F
- Nut: 45mm Graphtech
- Frets/ Scale: 24 Medium Jumbo stainless steel Frets/ 35″ scale
- Pickups: Vola SB5 N, Vola SB5 B
- Electronics: 1 Volume, 1 Balance, Vola ATR-I Active 3 band EQ, 1 mini switch(passive/active), Killswitch
- Hardware: Gotoh 303 SJ 5 Bass bridge w/String thru the body, Gotoh GB707(3:2)
- Strings: D’addario
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Case: Vola Custom Series Gig bag
The Vola Vasti 5 STM J1 with direct-to-consumer pricing is a game-changer, empowering musicians of all levels to experience the superior craftsmanship and remarkable playability that Vola guitars is renowned for. The Vola Vasti 5 STM J1 has a street price of $1,319 USD.
For more visit volaguitars.com