Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
We’ve seen it (and done it) hundreds of times: grabbing the bass out of the side of a partially unzipped case while standing up. We do this to save space, to save time, or to save our backs. This observation became the driving concept behind the Vertigo™, the world’s first top-loading guitar case. The top loading feature might have been enough, but the Headlock® has been redesigned for automatic neck support. Then The Boot® was created, a rubber sole designed for unsurpassed protection against vertical drops. The game has changed.
LOCK AND LOAD
The Vertigo™ features a fully redesigned Headlock® neck suspension system. No strapping, buckling, or belting required. Just throw your bass in and the neck finds a natural resting point in the base of the Headlock®. Then zip the case up and the top section of the Headlock® automatically clamps down over your bass, holding it firmly in place. Your headstock is now fully protected against backward drops and side-to-side impact. Lightning fast!
Another first of its kind, The Boot® takes guitar protection to a new level. Using manufacturing technologies from the footwear industry, the Vertigo™ bounces off of concrete like a pair of cross trainers. With its custom molded rubber outsole and EVA insole, The Boot® also protects strap pins of all shapes and sizes from those nasty vertical drops. Travel in confidence and style. It’s a good look.
Integral ABS panels deliver hardcase protection at a fraction of the weight. (MONO cases weigh in at about 75% less than their hardcase counterparts.) The reinforced outer shell of the Vertigo™ absorbs and deflects hard impact away from the vulnerable areas of the bass.
Most MONO cases come equipped with the triple D-ring attachments required for the optional Classic Tick Accessory Case, the modular tool case designed to extend the storage capacity of your guitar case. The Classic Tick Accessory Case seamlessly and securely attaches to the case as shown. Some older cases may not be Tick-ready – please contact support if you have questions about the Tick-compatibility of your MONO case.
PLUG AND PLAY
Everything in its place. Specialized storage compartments put your gear right where you need it. Deep gussets make sure your small items stay put.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
For more: Click Here