ReVolt Bass has 3 channels inspired by legendary bass tones including an Ampeg SVT ‘76, a Marshall 1992 JMP Super Bass Mark II, and a custom proprietary high gain Bass amp, it’s a sure-fire guarantee for reliable tone whatever the situation demands. When you need best-of-both-worlds - the rounded thump of your dry DI signal with the snarl of surgically tuned distortion - ReVolt Bass’ Modern Drive channel is the answer. Dial in your wet/dry blend and enter a world of saturated Analog bliss without sacrificing the pin-point precision you need.
• 3 channel bass amp simulator/DI featuring an all analog signal path
• Inject some warmth and bite into your tone courtesy of a 12AX7 preamp tube running at high voltage
• Integrated Drive Channel Dry/Wet Blend for enhanced tone-shaping
• Expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it’s in the studio or on stage
• 4-Cable mode, FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
• Robust, made-to-move design that’s perfectly sized for pedalboards and fly-rigs
• Includes a lifetime licence to Wall of Sound, the final word in plugin-based tone-shaping for the forward thinking player (VST/AU/AAX)
• Includes the ReVolt: Series-B DynIR Cabinet Collection (valued at 100€/$) featuring 10 exquisite DynIR captures inspired by leading bass amplifier brands
The ReVolt Series will make their public debut at NAMM 2022 on the Two Notes booth, Hall D, Booth #5239.
ReVolt Guitar and ReVolt Bass will ship with the following MAP / MSRPs: USD: $399.00.
For more visit: www.two-notes.com.