The larval offspring of our mind-melting DynaMorph, the MM-01 Mini Morph features an envelope-dependent drive circuit where the amount and type of saturation is intricately & inextricably linked to the input signal level. Multi-layered, highly complex waveforms meet & morph to create sizzling, splatter-full effects bordering on the bizarre.
We took the original DynaMorph circuit & stripped out the envelope-controlled level section to create a pint-sized powerhouse that’s simple to use yet can still conjure cascades of cacophonous creativity.
Depending on control settings and playing technique, the MiniMorph™ can expel an almost unlimited variety of filthy, flittering filter effects that will add depth and dimension to your notes. Tight chirps, greasy gurgles, & long, yawning sweeps are all available by simply varying your picking attack.
The TWA MiniMorph offers the following features
- Unlimited range of sounds, from mild drive to extreme fuzz to massive synth filter sweeps.
- Dynamically responsive to input signal – Input directly controls type/degree of distortion event.
- Dual cascading Preamps – Each with independent Level control.
- Dual mode switch – offers two different EQ curves for added tonal options
- Dedicated Dry Level Control – allows user to blend in Dry signal to taste.
- Master Level Control – determines overall volume level of pedal
- S3 “Shortest Send” relay-based True-Bypass switching for transparent operation in bypass.
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Street Price $189
For more info on TWA products including video demos of the MM-01 MiniMorph, please visit our website www.godlyke.com , e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 973-777-7477