Spector Musical Instruments expands its NS Pulse series of basses with the introduction of NS Pulse II instruments, which include several new colors and wood choices, as well as a six-string model. These premium basses are designed to provide a comfortable playing experience for all players, featuring a three-dimensionally carved body that is a trademark of the Spector brand and represents the core of Spector’s iconic design.
New four- and five-string models are available in three durable matte finishes (Black Stain, Black Cherry and Ultra Violet). Six-string models are available in Black Stain only. NS Pulse II basses feature a highly figured quilted maple top and swamp ash body paired with a three-piece roasted maple bolt-on neck, complete with a Macassar ebony fingerboard. The roasting process results in a neck that provides enhanced stability & resonance, while the Macassar ebony fingerboard ensures clear note definition and projection.
These models are also equipped with EMG active pickups and TonePump Jr. pre-amp, a combination that yields a range of impressive and aggressive noise-free tones. Additional features include a locking bridge, illuminating side dots and a custom 12th-fret inlay.
- Four- and five-string NS Pulse II basses available in Black Stain, Black Cherry and Ultra Violet matte finishes
- Six-string NS Pulse II basses available in Black Stain matte finish only
- Swamp ash body with quilted maple top
- 3-piece roasted maple neck; bolt-on
- Macassar ebony fingerboard
- 34-inch scale length on four-string; 35-inch on five- and six-string
- Spector 12th-fret inlay, illuminating side dots
- Active pickups: EMG P/J (four-string), EMG 40DC (five-string), EMG 45DC (six-string)
- Spector TonePump Jr. pre-amp
- Black hardware
Spector NS Pulse II four-string: $1,299.99.
Spector NS Pulse II five-string: $1,399.99.
Spector NS Pulse II six-string: $1,499.99.
For more visit: Spector