Electro-Harmonix introduces the Mainframe sample rate reducer and bit crusher which enables the user to create “old-school” digital audio sounds and fine tune their digital artifacts. The Mainframe is equipped with comprehensive controls and features, as follows:
- Sample Rate Reduction ranging from 48kHz to 110Hz
- Bit Depth Reduction ranging from 24-bit to 1-bit.
- Selectable High/Low/Band-Pass filter to shape the artifacts of the bit crushing and sample rate reduction.
- Sample Rate Tuning Mode allows you to set the sample rate to match the key of a song, or continually adjust the sample rate based on what you play on your instrument.
- Programmable preset or expression pedal setting allows you to save your sound or control any combination of the Mainframe’s knobs with an external expression pedal.
- Secondary knob parameters allow you to fine-tune the Mainframe’s effect.
- High quality buffered bypass and silent switching
The Mainframe comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply and features a USA street price of $179.00.
For more visit: Electro-Harmonix