Electro-Harmonix is now shipping the Switchblade Pro, a compact switching pedal with advanced features including true mechanical bypass, soft switching, high quality/low noise buffers, volume controls for all input signals and high headroom.
The Switchblade Pro’s versatility enables it to perform a variety of functions:
· Switch between two different amplifiers or turn both on at once. An additional amp can be added to the main output for a three amp setup.
· Footswitchable effects loops can run in series or parallel, and can swap order when run in series
· Mix and switch between three instruments/audio sources with individual volume controls sent to one amplifier
· Dry Level makes it ideal for bass players by mixing in the dry and processed signals to keep the low-end clear and focused
· True bypass helps avoid “tone suck” and noise from vintage pedals placed in the Switchblade Pro’s FX loops
· Provides an adjustable volume boost with up to 6dB of gain for each input
The Switchblade Pro comes with an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply, is available now and features a $123.50 USA street price.