Damnation Audio's new Curmudgeon 2 is a solid-state power amp (lead sled) distortion that takes your incoming signal, multiplies it by 1000, and slams it into a simulated power amp. This simulated power amp features parallel stages that are mixed and loaded down just like a power amp struggling to breathe. This gives you multiple stages of solid-state amp coloration and distortion. A simple tone control lets in just enough high frequency to help you cut through in a dense mix.
- Original analog design
- Pedal board-friendly size with top-mounted jacks
- Silent relay-based true-bypass switching
- Depth toggle to quickly change the character of the pedal from bright grinding tones to massive thick tones
- Circuit design allows for placement anywhere in your signal chain or use with active pickups
- Great for guitar, bass, baritone, synths, and more!
- Standard center-negative 2.1mm 9V DC jack
Curmudgeon 2 is priced at $219.00 USD and is available now at the Damnation Audio Web Store and select retailers.
For more visit: Damnation Audio