Packed with inspiring tools for on-the-spot music creation, the RC-505mkII brings next-generation power and flexibility to the world’s most popular tabletop looper. Elevate your performances with five stereo tracks and four simultaneous Input FX and Track FX, and soar even further with customizable buttons, expanded I/O, increased mixing control, and other enhancements requested by long-time RC-505 users. Built for free-flowing expression on stage and in the studio, the RC-505mkII is a dream machine for beatboxers, vocalists, multi-instrumentalists, and other fearless looping artists.
- The industry-standard tabletop looper, updated and enhanced
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Input FX and Track FX sections, each with four simultaneous effects and four quick-access banks
- Customizable FX and Track buttons for each phrase track
- Massive onboard effects selection with 49 Input FX types and 53 Track FX types, including new Harmony, Electric FX, and many others
- New ultra-durable faders with longer throw for more precise adjustment
- Newly added Mark Back function provides enhanced undo/redo flexibility while performing
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power, two stereo line input pairs, and three stereo line output pairs
- 99 memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects and playback settings, control assignments, and more
- Synchronize your loops with over 200 onboard rhythm patterns and 16 drum kits
- Deep MIDI control support
- Two external control jacks, each with support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- USB for data backup, phrase import/export with BOSS Tone Studio, and pattern import with the RC Rhythm Converter
The RC‐505mkII retains everything that made the original so loved and adds a wealth of new features to make the looping experience even more creative and free flowing. The faders provide longer throw for finer adjustments, and they also have a more solid feel under the fingers. And each track now has dedicated FX and Track buttons, making it easier to color and control your loops in the heat of the moment. Undo/redo has also been enhanced with a Mark Back function that lets you instantly jump back to a previous loop state while performing.
While the original RC‐505 was very customizable, the RC‐505mkII takes things to the next level with a vast range of userconfigurable controls. You can assign various CTL parameters to the FX and Track buttons and trigger them with a press, hold, or double‐click. Pressing the Undo/Redo button reveals a secondary layer, doubling your options. Two external control jacks are also available for connecting footswitches or expression pedals, and each has its own dedicated set of parameters. Crave even more? Then tap into the Assign screens to set up 16 different targets for hardware control and MIDI operation.
For more: Click Here