You on stage with Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Rick Nielsen and Daxx Nielsen, the members of Cheap Trick and an orchestra performing Sgt. Pepper Live at the legendary Whisky A Go Go.
This is a once-in-a-Lifetime, incredibly transformative and truly life-altering Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp for Beatles Fans!
Imagine being part of a star-studded musical tribute to the record Rolling Stonemagazine ranked as the Greatest Album of All Time.
This special Rock Camp dedicated to the timeless music of the Beatles takes place in Hollywood, California on November 14-17, 2019.
We are anticipating a swift sell-out, so contact Monica Michaels NOW to reserve your spot at (888) 762-2263, ext. 7, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rock Camp Counselors Have Histories with the Beatles!
Play Beatles songs while being mentored by some incredible musicians who actually played with members of the Fab Four: Laurence Juber, Denny Seiwell, Alan White, as well as other Beatles collaborators and renowned rock stars.
Every Moment of the Beatles Rock Camp Will Be Life Changing!
- Kick things off at the opening-night party. Hear an all-star band performing Beatles hits just for the campers.
- Rush to jam rooms and Q&A sessions with Cheap Trick and Beatles sidemen. Discover exclusive personal Beatles stories and musical lore. Play with musicians who stood onstage or worked in the studio with John, Paul, George, and Ringo.
- Absorb fun, educational, and mind-blowing performance clinics with our rock-star counselors and surprise special guests.
- Perform Beatles hits with your camper band at Lucky Strike Live in Hollywood on Saturday, November 16.
- Attend an afternoon dress rehearsal with Cheap Trick on Sunday, November 17, at the Whisky a Go Go.
- Here’s the “Can this really be happening?” moment! On Sunday night, YOU will join Cheap Trick and a live orchestra on the stage of the Whisky to celebrate the world-changing music of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
BONUS! Be a Part of the 10th Anniversary of Cheap Trick’s Sgt. Pepper Live!
In 2007, Arvind Manocha—who was the General Manager of the Hollywood Bowl at the time—wanted to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the release of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by convincing Cheap Trick to perform the album live with the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra.
It turned out to be a truly magnificent idea.
The Hollywood Bowl concert sold out two nights, leading to Cheap Trick’s two-week, sold-out residency at the Las Vegas Hilton, as well as engagements in other major cities.
In 2009, Cheap Trick released Sgt. Pepper Live, a recording of the Las Vegas Hilton show that was engineered by original Beatles studio wizard, Geoff Emerick.
On November 17, YOU can stand onstage with Cheap Trick and not only pay tribute to the Beatles masterwork, but also observe the ten-year anniversary of Cheap Trick’s rockin’ orchestral celebration of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
There won’t be a dry eye in the house when the first notes of “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” echo off the walls of the Whisky a Go Go.
This is an experience you will never ever forget!
Don’t be a dreamer. LIVE your dream!